We took at shot at flying the balloon. We settled on using the Canon 810, triggered by a Rangia shell and rubber bands. We flew the balloon with a Canmore GPS logger. We didn't measure the weight of the payloads, but inflated the balloon enough that it shot up pretty well!
We flew for about 25 min 1254 to 1321. We changed position once, once we caught the wind direction, and moved south to capture the pond.
The pond is a nice image to have, since we did a lot of other sampling, water sampling and air sampling, around the pond, so perhaps these images will add context to those research notes, written and unwritten.