- list item
Name: Damilola Adedoyin Ezekiel
New Dashboard Implementation Project: Bootstrap 4 and Rails
Abstract/summary (<20 words):
_Create a new dashboard with better features and design _
- Getting familiar with the projects and it's codebase
- Create a new page to display "all posts"
- Add a link to the "all posts" page from dashboard
- Displaying comment entries in card format
- Replace the people's tab with a comment tab
- Implement a feature that displays the list of topics subscribed to.
- Display list of "more topics to follow", excluding those already subscribed to
- Implement a dynamic feature that allows admin configure contents to display without codebase changes
Create a new dashboard without breaking the existing dashboard
- Ensuring mobile responsiveness of all pages
- Display Blog topic pinned at the top of the dashboard topics list
Connecting topics search to autocomplete dropdown,
- Make new topics to follow work synchronously
- Implementing AJAX at the end of the project
- Connect "Nearby activity" button to display once a location is added| |
- Add trending topics
- Carrying out test to see if the new dashboard can successfully replace the old dashboard
- Using AJAX to add/remove new subscribed-to topics
Guidance from the mentors on how to approach the problems I might face while trying to work on the project
Here's a link to my first pull request
Here's a link to the issue i'm still working on
- Quiz app( https://dharmelolar.github.io/Quiz-game/) :An that generates random quiz questions
- Recipe App( https://dharme-recipe-app.netlify.app/): An app for documenting recipes.
- Price Calculator (https://dharmelolar.github.io/price-calculator/) : A calculator that calculates the price of things
- Digits( https://dharmelolar.netlify.app) : A dummy landing page made with bootstrap.
I was also able to contribute to some open source projects during this year's facebook open source immersion.
- Frameworks: Bootstrap,Bulma css
- Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, SASS
- Version Control Systems: Git
I interned at DEVCAREERS for the progate program and also SHECODE AFRICA where teamwork was a core necessity. I collaborated with my teammates on several projects, some of which are:
I love contributing to open source projects source projects and it feels nice when my work is used by many people. The public lab community is a very active one and it is filled with helpful people. The response of the mentors and developers in the community to issues is very timely. I am looking forward to learning more from the experienced mentors .
I understand that getting into this internship is equivalent to having a full time job, so I'll be dedicating my time towards working on this project for the duration of the internship.
good luck! i like your mock up.
Reply to this comment...
Log in to comment
Login to comment.