This tutorial walks through working with images on Infragram.org, which is an easy way to process your infrared/visible images online.
- have an image from an Infragram-type single-image camera, and not working with two separate images for visible and infrared
- you've set a custom white balance, especially if you're using an Infragram Point & Shoot
- you are familiar with NDVI and want to get an NDVI image from your image
Generally, the steps include:
- uploading an image
- choosing a preset
- choosing a color map if you didn't in Step 2
- saving and/or downloading the image
This video walks you through these basics in just a few minutes. If you have questions, please post them here!