Public Lab is an open community which collaboratively develops accessible, open source, Do-It-Yourself technologies for investigating local environmental health and justice issues.
Let’s talk about air quality data! Join us for Open Call on Oct. 26 to kick-off this topic and then every Tuesday until Dec. 14. Click here for call-in details!
This is an open source community effort to develop a range of low-cost air quality monitoring and remediation tools. Welcome!
**Join in by:**
* Reading about goals and asking great questions
* Trying (and critiquing) our community-made how-to guides
* Posting your own how-to guides and mods
* Building on others’ work; hack and remix the kits to refine and expand them
* Submit your improvements for inclusion in an upcoming starter kit release or add-on
* Serving on a Research Review Group for a 3 month period
[State-by-state](https://publiclab.org/wiki/state-by-state-info-sheets-on-indoor-air-quality) info sheets on indoor air quality assistance and governance (work in progress!)
##Frequently Asked Questions about air quality
Also see http://publiclab.org/wiki/air-quality
By @zengirl2: https://blog.adafruit.com/2016/08/09/how-to-purify-your-air-with-hacked-plants-publiclab-citizenscience/