Public Lab is an open community which collaboratively develops accessible, open source, Do-It-Yourself technologies for investigating local environmental health and justice issues.
The purpose of the blog is to capture the “who” in Public Lab. It is a space for people to share out! Beyond the research, beyond the discussion lists... Who is here and why?
Start a post by clicking here:
Post to the blog
### Examples of content for the Public Lab Blog:
* Learning about something new,
* Discovering pollution in your community,
* What got you involved in Public Lab,
* Your interests or ideas in the Public Lab community,
* Something that has been on your mind related to Public Lab.
#### Reflections and Observations
* What it has been like to work on a project,
* On conversations in google groups, the wiki or amongst your community,
* Thoughts you had after attending an event or an OpenHour.
#### Cross-posting from other sites
* Posts from somewhere else that you'd like to share with others in Public Lab (Be sure to reference your sources!)
#### “Action Alerts” or request for specific assistance
* Something your community is pushing for that you'd like to get the word out about,
* Something new that you want to bring to people's attention.
Questions or looking for help writing a post? email firstname.lastname@example.org