barnstar:basic
barnstar:basic

Rakyatpoker "Judi Poker Online Terpercaya Terbaik Idonesia RakyatPoker " | Read more » 12 months ago
Rakyatpoker "@rakyatpoker judi poker online indonesia " | Read more » 12 months ago
thietkethicongnhadepmoi "Thiết kế nhà đẹp độc đáo và tiện nghi với không gian sống thông thoáng, đảm bảo tính thẩm mỹ cũng như mặt bằng công năng luôn là sự lựa chọn hàng đ..." | Read more » 12 months ago
sophied "Fantastic, and great images @QuentinP! Are you using WXtoImg? Maybe you already know this but, if WXtoImg cropped your image, and don't want it to..." | Read more » about 1 year ago
sashae "Hi @QuentinP these are wonderful results - beautiful imaging of weather systems over Spain and France! Glad you found the tutorial useful. " | Read more » about 1 year ago
QuentinP "Hi ! Thanks a lot for your tutorial, it's really great ! I tried some acquisitions with a V-dipole and this is what I obtained: I've enjoyed d..." | Read more » about 1 year ago
sarasage "This is really, really cool @seankmcginnis " | Read more » about 1 year ago
seankmcginnis "My first barnstar!!!!!!!!! Thanks @liz " | Read more » about 1 year ago
liz "@liz awards a barnstar to seankmcginnis for their awesome contribution! " | Read more » about 1 year ago
bhamster "This is absolutely wonderful, @seankmcginnis! Thanks for responding to needs brought up on the Open Calls by creating this custom code and sharing ..." | Read more » about 1 year ago
amocorro "@eustatic just in case you didn't see this! " | Read more » about 1 year ago
kalam "I'm kalam working in amuse. Interesting post. " | Read more » about 1 year ago
Cogreg "Hold on a moment - that finished pole looks a lot longer than 10 feet. Did you add on some pipe you already had on hand? Or am I just mis-judging t..." | Read more » about 1 year ago
medika "Good Job! " | Read more » about 1 year ago
liz "Fantastic! Just adding some screenshots of your videos so people can get excited: " | Read more » about 1 year ago
EdMallon "Finally have acceptable screen captures exporting from zoom (though frame rate is low) so we've been producing tutorial videos for Dr. Beddows inst..." | Read more » about 1 year ago
SimonPyle "@SimonPyle awards a barnstar to stevie for their awesome contribution! " | Read more » over 1 year ago
doctorssurgical12 "Doctor's surgical is one of the most popular medical instrument manufacturer and Exporter since 1952, providing high-quality Products. We have a va..." | Read more » over 1 year ago
skoolbeep "Excellent article and pictures.. Thanks for sharing.. " | Read more » over 1 year ago
SteveGoldman32 "Hi Everyone Just thought I should post a progress update on the Cave Pearl Project. We finished off 2020 with a challenging field trip that had so..." | Read more » over 1 year ago
soikeoanh "very good " | Read more » over 1 year ago
robertdavis "Hey. I am Robert Davis, and I am an esports player for a long time. Computers are an integral part of eSports; the quality, comfort, and component ..." | Read more » over 1 year ago
gaurav81 "@gaurav81 awards a barnstar to kgradow1 for their awesome contribution! " | Read more » over 1 year ago
liz "Thank you! I added the tag lang:cz to indicate this was Mandarin language content " | Read more » over 1 year ago