barnstar:basic
barnstar:basic

warren "Any way to include a temperature scale reference? " | Read more » over 8 years ago
EdMallon "Hi Warren. Nice to meet you. Wrt cross posting, I am wondering about the content that would be most helpful to the audience here, as I interwove (w..." | Read more » over 8 years ago
warren "Also see this newly posted discussion of dragging underwater loggers: http://publiclab.org/notes/maxliboiron/02-11-2014/underwater-plume-sampling-m..." | Read more » over 8 years ago
warren "Wow, very cool, Ed. Would you be able to cross-post your blog here? How could we make that easier for you? I think a lot of folks here would be int..." | Read more » over 8 years ago
eustatic "Ed, see my note, excited about this effort. http://publiclab.org/notes/eustatic/3-27-2012/thoughts-water-sensing-needs-non-profits-louisiana " | Read more » over 8 years ago
eustatic "cool!!!! " | Read more » over 8 years ago
warren "I'm not sure what the best way is, but you can def. do it with the mac Disk Utility and make an ISO or even a DMG would be useful. Apparently on a ..." | Read more » over 8 years ago
mathew "Sorry, its been on my todo for a while. I don't really know how to copy the image properly. " | Read more » over 8 years ago
warren "Hi Mat - any chance we could get an SD card image? " | Read more » over 8 years ago
patcoyle "Very nice progress and results. " | Read more » over 8 years ago
warren "Amazing, great to see this! Do you think you could make a disk image of your SD card to share? I'd love to contribute to the script. Maybe we could..." | Read more » over 8 years ago
cfastie "kykytos, This is a really good question. Lots of blue light can pass through a #2007 filter, so a white light viewed through the filter will appear..." | Read more » almost 9 years ago
kykytos "Hi, I don't understand how can be blue color the Rosco #2007 VS Blue filter when it allows blue light to pass. We see the color of the objects beca..." | Read more » almost 9 years ago
warren "BTW, this post is now the 7th most popular research note (by view count) on the site! " | Read more » almost 9 years ago
cfastie "Hi jalarid, Yes that is correct. There is lots of active development about which cameras and filters work best, and how to get the most meaningful ..." | Read more » about 9 years ago
warren "That's right, jalarid! " | Read more » about 9 years ago
jalarid "Hi, so if I am understanding this correctly I only need to remove the IR filter from my camera and replace it with Rosco #2007 VS Blue filter. At t..." | Read more » about 9 years ago
cfastie "Hi jaluna, NDVI tells us something about plant health because it quantifies the difference between light that is absorbed by plant pigments and use..." | Read more » about 9 years ago
jaluna "Hello cfastie! I follow your job with interest, but there are a thing that I not understand well. You say "A filter can be used to block all red l..." | Read more » about 9 years ago
liz "@Jeff i really like this NDVI color gradient that replaces violet with black. " | Read more » about 9 years ago
cfastie "This set has the Rosco and the halogen. https://spectralworkbench.org/sets/show/366 " | Read more » about 9 years ago
warren "Can you link to the spectra so I can give it a try? Thanks. " | Read more » about 9 years ago
cfastie "Jeff, Your first question: I subtracted the Rosco spectrum from the halogen light spectrum, but the result made no sense at all. So I just used the..." | Read more » about 9 years ago
warren "I've been modifying lots of cameras with the new superblue filter (using the Rosco filter you sent). For those (like webcams) which don't have cust..." | Read more » about 9 years ago