Comments

bhamster "This comment on a question about wastewater (including sewage) has some info on odors: https://publiclab.org/questions/bhamster/07-28-2021/what-are..." | Read more » about 2 months ago
liz "I looked up what government agency deals with housing in Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/page/solve-disagreement-your-landlord-or-tenant : This sta..." | Read more » about 2 months ago
liz "If it was my house, and no one was listening to me, i'd attempt to create an odor log: https://publiclab.org/wiki/odor. I'd get whatever was ready-..." | Read more » about 2 months ago
liz "@liz awards a barnstar to sarasage for their awesome contribution! " | Read more » 2 months ago
Ag8n "This looks excellent to me! Thank you! " | Read more » 3 months ago
stevie "wow!!! I love that graphic. So good! " | Read more » 3 months ago
warren "I love this a lot!!!! Amazing work Sara! " | Read more » 3 months ago
liz "@liz awards a barnstar to ottinger for their awesome contribution! " | Read more » 3 months ago
liz ""the stronger the odor, the better!" " | Read more » 4 months ago
Ag8n "I'm sorry, but it's been a while. What's the current limit for VOCs and H2S? Thanks. " | Read more » 4 months ago
sarasage "We are relying on odor as the main indicator. VOCs are prevalent in landfill odors and have a sweet smell; hydrogen sulfide is also prevalent and h..." | Read more » 4 months ago
Ag8n "For the most part, my experience was on the manufacturing end. And the answer would be very similar, but stated quite differently " the cost bene..." | Read more » 6 months ago
denissebn_06 "This might be some useful information for you @sarage Check out the report linked " Making most of monitoring". " | Read more » 6 months ago
bhamster "@LESBreathe, this post and the report linked in it might be helpful to check out " | Read more » 6 months ago
liz "People can directly testify about odors, providing 1) narrative accounts of impact to health, to family and social interactions, and to the use and..." | Read more » 8 months ago
Ag8n "A further note. Wait until the source is identified to get the waste water/testing done. " | Read more » 8 months ago
Ag8n "The local industries are required to report the chemicals they give off to the EPA. Some paperwork might give an idea of the chemical. Dealing wit..." | Read more » 8 months ago
nccpl "National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (NCCPL) is a significant institution of Pakistan's Capital Market providing clearing and settlement s..." | Read more » 11 months ago
amocorro "@CherokeeConcernedCitizens this might be a helpful resource for your interest in air quality/VOC monitoring " | Read more » 11 months ago
realestate64 " " | Read more » about 1 year ago
kgradow1 "I'm not sure, but IMVEC built their own odor-logging platform which is quite good. https://citizenlog.ushahidi.io/posts/create/1 Likewise, Air Wa..." | Read more » about 1 year ago
amocorro "@kgradow1 @bhamster any thoughts, resources, or best practices on how to get started building a community-curated database for pollution logging? A..." | Read more » about 1 year ago
joyofsoy "Awesome resource! " | Read more » about 1 year ago
amocorro "@duwamishcleanup another resource to share! " | Read more » about 1 year ago