Comments

laurel_mire "Land call happening now! " | Read more » 2 months ago
Pat "I will be attending! " | Read more » 2 months ago
latrecejohnson59 "I will be attending! " | Read more » 2 months ago
Pat "I will be attending! " | Read more » 2 months ago
laurel_mire "Tagging in some land and soil folks, hope yall can make it! @pataxte @Rgaude @Scienceteacher7171 @Eymund @Jjcreedon @seankmcginnis @DanielleS @Cher..." | Read more » 2 months ago
bhamster "I will be attending! " | Read more » 2 months ago
Ag8n "If you are using Gc/ms, there are two common type detectors, quad detectors and ion trap detectors. I'm partial to quads. But I've had salesman t..." | Read more » 4 months ago
laurel_mire "Thanks to all who have contributed to this question! I didn't know about the gas chromatography-mass spectrometry method but found a good overview ..." | Read more » 4 months ago
Ag8n "Of you go to a commercial lab...quite expensive. There is one commercial instrument maker that is very good at donating ( or at least dramatically..." | Read more » 4 months ago
liz "This note doesn't fully capture the information shared by Randall Auston, Chief of the Spill Response Program, Region 2 (NY City), Division of Envi..." | Read more » 4 months ago
jjcreedon "Yes, you are correct that a GC could answer your question.. you could send it to a lab, not sure how expensive that would be. " | Read more » 4 months ago
Ag8n "My purpose is strictly to measure. The cleanup part is not my strong point, so it must be left to someone else. But to go on with the testing. T..." | Read more » 4 months ago
jjcreedon "Do you want to test the oil first and then figure out how to clean it up? what are your objectives? " | Read more » 4 months ago
Ag8n "Others are better trained on how to soak up absorb the oil than me. Yes, I had some training. But only on a lab scale. It wouldn't work for the ..." | Read more » 4 months ago
liz "Do you think you want to try to identify the weight of the oil and maybe find the likely sources in order to try to reduce how much is leaking, or ..." | Read more » 4 months ago
superslot89 "You must have been practicing " | Read more » 4 months ago
Ag8n "Ok. The last time I did this test was quite a few years ago. So there is probably something better, now. The quick test was called "oil and greas..." | Read more » 4 months ago
lunabell5202 "I am professional blogger and I am also search engine optimization consultant at Transmediadesign. " | Read more » 5 months ago
sarasage "Looking forward to seeing more about your project! " | Read more » 5 months ago
nakshuma114 "Walmart One 2 step Verification Guide " | Read more » 5 months ago
laurel_mire "One resource I’ve found super helpful in wrapping my mind around both the many impacts associated with climate change and ways to adapt and mitigat..." | Read more » 7 months ago
sarasage "We are very close to being able to use our bucket kits in the field and want to thank everyone who made a reliable kit based on the CBE buckets. Th..." | Read more » 8 months ago
raxohof "ciscoip Telephony Engineer plays an important role in the alignment and execution of strategic services related to engineering. https://www.fielden..." | Read more » 9 months ago
liz "@wmacfarl's reply from above included this link that gets into detail about all the ways water moves in, through, and out of a refinery: https://sa..." | Read more » 9 months ago