Comments

bhamster "@bhamster awards a barnstar to alejobonifacio for their awesome contribution! " | Read more » 2 months ago
imvec "@imvec awards a barnstar to alejobonifacio for their awesome contribution! " | Read more » 3 months ago
apexel2019 "Don't litter, or it often rains and rubbish is everywhere. " | Read more » 3 months ago
bhamster " @bhamster has marked @alejobonifacio as a co-author. " | Read more » 3 months ago
bhamster "And the microscope live build is tomorrow! Macroinvertebrates, we're looking at you 🔎🪱 " | Read more » 4 months ago
Ag8n "If you are using Gc/ms, there are two common type detectors, quad detectors and ion trap detectors. I'm partial to quads. But I've had salesman t..." | Read more » 4 months ago
laurel_mire "Thanks to all who have contributed to this question! I didn't know about the gas chromatography-mass spectrometry method but found a good overview ..." | Read more » 4 months ago
bhamster "Reminder that the presentation and guest speaker events are both happening tomorrow! Hope to see folx there 🙂 " | Read more » 4 months ago
Ag8n "Of you go to a commercial lab...quite expensive. There is one commercial instrument maker that is very good at donating ( or at least dramatically..." | Read more » 4 months ago
liz "This note doesn't fully capture the information shared by Randall Auston, Chief of the Spill Response Program, Region 2 (NY City), Division of Envi..." | Read more » 4 months ago
jjcreedon "Yes, you are correct that a GC could answer your question.. you could send it to a lab, not sure how expensive that would be. " | Read more » 4 months ago
Ag8n "My purpose is strictly to measure. The cleanup part is not my strong point, so it must be left to someone else. But to go on with the testing. T..." | Read more » 4 months ago
jjcreedon "Do you want to test the oil first and then figure out how to clean it up? what are your objectives? " | Read more » 4 months ago
Ag8n "Others are better trained on how to soak up absorb the oil than me. Yes, I had some training. But only on a lab scale. It wouldn't work for the ..." | Read more » 4 months ago
liz "Do you think you want to try to identify the weight of the oil and maybe find the likely sources in order to try to reduce how much is leaking, or ..." | Read more » 4 months ago
jordanyjackson "I will be attending! " | Read more » 4 months ago
superslot89 "You must have been practicing " | Read more » 4 months ago
Ag8n "Ok. The last time I did this test was quite a few years ago. So there is probably something better, now. The quick test was called "oil and greas..." | Read more » 4 months ago
amirberAgain "I will be attending! " | Read more » 4 months ago
denissebn_06 "I will be attending! " | Read more » 4 months ago
bhamster "@denissebn_06 @jesseslone @Greenhorns @eymund @pdhixenbaugh @mcairns @Ag8n @MadTinker @amirberAgain @heyitsjoe, tagging you in case you're interest..." | Read more » 4 months ago
bhamster "I recently was fortunate to talk with Kirsten McDade, who creates community programs on stormwater monitoring at RE-Sources. She had some excellent..." | Read more » 4 months ago
alejobonifacio "Wow!!! I'm absolutely going to be there ;) " | Read more » 4 months ago
bhamster " @bhamster has marked @alejobonifacio as a co-author. " | Read more » 4 months ago