two-piece box printed on Neenah Sundance Eclipse Black Smooth 100 # paper.
Download the latest p...
Public Lab is an open community which collaboratively develops accessible, open source, Do-It-Yourself technologies for investigating local environmental health and justice issues.
Let’s talk about air quality data! Join us for Open Call on this topic every Tuesday until Dec. 14. Click here for details!
All topics »
If you cannot use the ReCaptcha to verify you are not a bot, use this alternative verification.
As an open source community, we believe in open licensing of content so that other members of the community can leverage your work legally -- with attribution, of course. By joining the Public Lab site, you agree to release the content you post here under a Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license, and the hardware designs you post under the CERN Open Hardware License 1.1 (full text). This has the added benefit that others must share their improvements in turn with you.
sign up to join the Public Lab community
Forgot your password? Reset it here
* two-piece box printed on [Neenah Sundance Eclipse Black Smooth 100 # paper](http://www.neenahpaper.com/FinePaper/ROYALSUNDANCEPapers).
Download the latest [print and cut files on github](https://github.com/publiclab/spectrometer3)
* "gumstick" webcam (from a laptop screen) with USB cable. datasheet: Spec_of_JDEPC-OV04_Ver_1.01.pdf
* 45 degree wooden (ash) block, 3cm x 3cm x 3cm
* Ash bench 1/4" (6mm) x 40mm x 235mm
* 50cm of 3/4" (2cm) width adhesive-backed loop fastener (Velcro-style)
* 25cm of 3/4" (2cm) width adhesive-backed hook fastener (Velcro-style)
* photo emulsion printed slit 0.2mm wide printed on .004" acetate. (In same envelope as DVDR) [ files on github](https://github.com/publiclab/spectrometer3)
* binder clip
* 6 yard roll of [1/8" Thermoweb Supertape](http://www.thermowebonline.com/p/supertape-roll-%E2%80%A2-1-8-in) double sided tape. (3mm)
* printed assembly instructions (below)
Follow related tags:
Post by @tonyc
7 | 6 years ago
Post by @warren
2 | over 6 years ago