This is a revision from March 01, 2016 19:08. View all revisions
This page is under development March 2016.
Activity 1: take a picture of the Riffle [?]
- this activity can be done by an individual
- YYYY-MM-DD When Riffles will be mailed out
- [X hours/days/weeks] How much time you will need to test the Riffle
- YYYY-MM-DD When participants need to send pictures back by
Activity 2: automate way to trigger camera to snap picture of submerged secci disk. Don will lead development and also act as maintainer in the open open hardware process.
- this activity can be done by individuals or groups, but requires coordination with other developers according to the development timeline
- YYYY-MM-DD public discussion on the approach
- YYYY-MM-DD submit contributions by this day
- YYYY-MM-DD integration of contributions
- YYYY-MM-DD 1.0 release
- We are going to kick it all off with a Live Call on [Tuesday, March 8] [1pm PT/ 4pm EST]
- Email discussion will happen on plots-waterquality list, and ...
- Research notes will be tagged with "riffle" subscribe here
- Certain areas with multiple participants and supporting organizations may host local events